AgriSource, Inc. is a Grain Marketing and Crop Insurance company based in Indiana. We are in 6 states and 17 locations. We have been in business since 1988 providing grain marketing, commodity brokerage, and crop insurance services to our customers throughout the Midwest.
AgriSource Inc is looking to expand our services with additional Risk Management Specialists, Crop Insurance Specialists, and Commodity Brokerage services. We are seeking individuals that will join our TEAM playing an integral role in our overall success. Positions will be commission based, with opportunities for high income potential.
- Work with a successful company that has been in business for 35 years
- Commission-based pay incentives
- Flexible work schedule
- Work from home
Send Cover Letter & Resume To:
1808 Hwy 16
West Point, IA 52656
Or email: [email protected]
Risk Management Associate
Applicants who apply should have excellent computer and communication skills. Applicants should have an interest in grain marketing, commodity brokerage using futures and options, and utilizing crop insurance into grain marketing plans. Understanding commodity markets and cash basis, as well as an agricultural background is preferred. A minimum of 2 years of agricultural business or insurance experience is recommended.
- AgriSource Inc
guaranteed IB of StoneX for commodity brokerage
- Series 3 License required
- Series 30 License required if working as a Branch Manager
- Background check and references will be required
Crop Insurance Agent
crop insurance with 5 different AIP crop insurance companies, including:
- Farmers Mutual Hail Insurance Co of Iowa
- Rain & Hail
- NAU Country Insurance
- AgriSource has a solid understanding of Margin Protection, ECO, Pasture/Range/ Forage (PRF), and other private products to offer the best coverages to insureds.
- Ability to offer competitive hail, wind, and replant policies thru different companies.
- Evaluate different crop insurance products using proprietary tools.
- Participate in trade shows and marketing events.
- Prepare crop insurance quotes and work on crop insurance data entry.